Wednesday, July 19, 2017 Friday, May 26, 2017
Are you looking for the best business phones in Tampa Bay? Look no further. We partner with Intermedia to deliver our Hosted Phone System. Intermedia was recently awarded an Editor’s Choice award for Best VoIP Provider by PC Magazine!
- Reliability: Intermedia guarantees that the servers that run their phone and exchange network will maintain a “Five Nines” uptime (99.999%). If their servers are down for more than 5 minutes in a year, you will get money credited. They have redundancy after redundancy that allows them to confidently offer that guarantee.
- Portability: Internet and power outages in the Tampa Bay area occur relatively frequently. Hurricanes can shut down your office for weeks. If your phone system is tied to the infrastructure of your building, you are relatively helpless. Our hosted phone systems are portable. Unplug the ethernet and power cable and move your phone to a remote office or your residence (provided they have internet and power). Update your e911 address and you are back in business!
- Scalability: Buy only the phone lines you need. As you grow, your phone system can grow with you. No need to pay exorbitant fees for a phone technician and new equipment. Your new phone will arrive within a week. Plug it in, and off you go!
- Integration with Office 2016: Our hosted phone system works with Microsoft Office. When you click on a contact in Office 2016 on your computer, your phone can dial them directly!
- Compliant: We will sign a business associate agreement with covered entities. We will properly protect and dispose of your ePHI and PII including your voicemails. Attorneys that need to maintain attorney/client privilege can rest easy. We work with all sectors of infrastructure where privacy is a top concern.
- Cost: While PC Magazine raves about Intermedia’s Hosted Phone system, they do consider the elevated price of Intermedia to be a little high. PC Magazine lists the lowest phone system price for Intermedia as $30.99. If you purchase directly from Intermedia, that is true.
Intermedia does sell direct to consumer. Buying from Intermedia directly is certainly an option, but A Better Choice Network Solutions is able to sell their outstanding phone service at a discounted rate. Instead of $30.99/line, we are offering the same phone lines at $27.99/line through August 31st, 2017. When you sign the contract, we lock in that rate for your business. In addition, we are giving you the choice of a Polycom VVX 201 phone (that handles 2 calls at a time), or a Yealink T42G phone (that handles 12 calls at a time!) included with the line for free! We have other phones as well, and we will offer an $85 rebate if you want to select from our other line of phones. Whether you need 1 phone or 99 for your business, we are here to help you.
Click here to read more about our VoIP system, and contact us to find out if VoIP is a good choice for your business!
Are you looking to switch your business phone system in the Tampa Bay area? Here are some great reasons why you should consider A Better Choice Network Solutions hosted VoIP phone system for your business needs:
- Pricing: There are two factors to consider with pricing. The initial purchase of the phones and equipment needed to run the phones can be cost-prohibitive. SIP-Trunked Phone Systems carry a much higher initial cost. The infrastructure needed for SIP trunks must be built in your office. We utilize hosted phone systems because they operate on your current network infrastructure to save you money on the initial cost. Additionally, we also offer 3 free phones to choose from when you purchase a line. The initial purchase of the phone system is often only a couple of hundred dollars (including our fees and shipping of the phones) instead of thousands. Our monthly service is comparable to analog phone systems, and we are often able to save you money on your monthly bill as well. We love giving you a better quality product that saves you money….that is why we are A Better Choice!
- Dependability: Your business phone system needs to be reliable. We guarantee 99.999% uptime of our servers that host your phone system. We conduct a VoIP test on your network prior to delivery to ensure that it is healthy enough for VoIP, and we provide HD quality voice phones that are easy to use.
- Customizability: What would you like your phone system to do? Using our auto-attendant, find me/follow me, free voicemail and more than 30 other features, we can program your business phones to operate the way that works best to keep you productive.
- Scalability: Adding phone lines to your office is as easy as picking up the phone and calling us. Tell us you need to add a phone line, choose which phone you want, and it is on the way!
- Portability: Disaster strikes sometimes. If your office building is hit by a power outage, network outage or act of God, you can grab your phone and move it to a satellite office or your residence that has power and internet. Plug it in, notify us of the new address for e911 purposes, and you are back in business! Your phone system isn’t tied to your office building, so you are only limited by your imagination. Want to give one of your employees the ability to work from home? They can take their business phone home and plug it in to their network to set up a satellite office.
- Free Add-Ons: Our Ring-scape App is a great tool for receptionists. They can utilize Ring-Scape to see what lines are available before transferring a call. Also, Ring-scape operates with your outlook contacts. Click on a contact within Ring-scape, and your phone will start calling that person for you. Webfax can replace your fax machine, saving you paper and ink! You can view your faxes on your screen before you decide whether or not to print them. It is a great way to help your business remain paperless! Every phone line and your auto-attendant line comes with a free voicemail.
- Yealink: We are now offering Yealink Phones! In addition to our excellent Polycom VVX series phones, we also have partnered with Yealink. For a limited time, get a Yealink T42G (12-line phone) with your phone line order for FREE!
Contact us at (813) 605-7251 for a free phone demo for your business!
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for updates and news on cyber-security and technology.