Are you looking for the best business phones in Tampa Bay? Look no further. We partner with Intermedia to deliver our Hosted Phone System. Intermedia was recently awarded an Editor’s Choice award for Best VoIP Provider by PC Magazine!
- Reliability: Intermedia guarantees that the servers that run their phone and exchange network will maintain a “Five Nines” uptime (99.999%). If their servers are down for more than 5 minutes in a year, you will get money credited. They have redundancy after redundancy that allows them to confidently offer that guarantee.
- Portability: Internet and power outages in the Tampa Bay area occur relatively frequently. Hurricanes can shut down your office for weeks. If your phone system is tied to the infrastructure of your building, you are relatively helpless. Our hosted phone systems are portable. Unplug the ethernet and power cable and move your phone to a remote office or your residence (provided they have internet and power). Update your e911 address and you are back in business!
- Scalability: Buy only the phone lines you need. As you grow, your phone system can grow with you. No need to pay exorbitant fees for a phone technician and new equipment. Your new phone will arrive within a week. Plug it in, and off you go!
- Integration with Office 2016: Our hosted phone system works with Microsoft Office. When you click on a contact in Office 2016 on your computer, your phone can dial them directly!
- Compliant: We will sign a business associate agreement with covered entities. We will properly protect and dispose of your ePHI and PII including your voicemails. Attorneys that need to maintain attorney/client privilege can rest easy. We work with all sectors of infrastructure where privacy is a top concern.
- Cost: While PC Magazine raves about Intermedia’s Hosted Phone system, they do consider the elevated price of Intermedia to be a little high. PC Magazine lists the lowest phone system price for Intermedia as $30.99. If you purchase directly from Intermedia, that is true.
Intermedia does sell direct to consumer. Buying from Intermedia directly is certainly an option, but A Better Choice Network Solutions is able to sell their outstanding phone service at a discounted rate. Instead of $30.99/line, we are offering the same phone lines at $27.99/line through August 31st, 2017. When you sign the contract, we lock in that rate for your business. In addition, we are giving you the choice of a Polycom VVX 201 phone (that handles 2 calls at a time), or a Yealink T42G phone (that handles 12 calls at a time!) included with the line for free! We have other phones as well, and we will offer an $85 rebate if you want to select from our other line of phones. Whether you need 1 phone or 99 for your business, we are here to help you.