- January 29, 2020
- Posted by: David Thornton
- Category: Business Advice, Cybersecurity, Employee Education, Internet, Productivity
Avast Antivirus is in the news for selling their user data to advertisers. As a result, we want to take a moment to provide an alternative antivirus solution.
Maybe you are currently using Avast. Perhaps you just want a good recommendation for an antivirus. One of the best consumer resources to get software and hardware recommendations from is PC Magazine (www.pcmag.com).
Use Webroot Antivirus Instead
Consistently for the past several years, PC Magazine has given an Editor’s Choice Award to Webroot Secureanywhere. In addition, we have utilized Webroot for the past 5 years for our clients. One added benefit is that you can get a discount for the download purchase of Webroot through PC Magazine. Here’s how:
- Go to the Webroot Review by PC Magazine. (Currently located at: https://www.pcmag.com/reviews/webroot-secureanywhere-antivirus)
- Click on the “See It” tab to be taken to the link, and select which purchase you want to make. ($18.99 for 1 device or $29.99 to up to 5 devices)
- Prior to checking out, you’ll want to click the x next to Software CD to save from an added $10 fee.
- Enter your credit card information and make your purchase. Your software activation key will be emailed to you with a link to download.
Our willingness to assist you and save you money is what makes us A Better Choice for your IT needs. If you currently partner with us for our proactive (RMM) solution, we already include Webroot. If you want to go it alone, take advantage of the cost savings provided here.