Business VoIP Phone Service - Tampa, Brandon
VoIP phone service offers better reliability, functionality and customization than standard analog phones. You can run your business from anywhere.
- Easy Set Up
- Polycom and Yealink Phones
- Mobile and Desktop Apps
- SMS Messaging
- Lots more.
Plus A Better Choice™ support — hands-on and remote.
Call Routing and Transfers
Route calls to VoIP phones or any phone number. Transfer calls to other remote employees. And store voice messages.
In-Office and Remote Employees
Get one phone service for your entire team, whether they work in your office or at home.
Program your phones for business hours and after-hours. Direct your callers to the team they need to reach.
Screen sharing, presentations, webinars for your employees and clients.
The Elevate Business Phone System
Our Elevate Business Phone System is user-based. Each user gets a desk phone, online meeting app (video-conference or share your screen with 3 others), unlimited webfax, and a phone number that they can use on up to 5 devices! Make and receive calls from your cell phone, tablet, laptop, desktop and/or your free desk phone. In some cases, you can save money by sharing the user among different devices.
At A Better Choice Network Solutions, our business phones are backed by our “five nines guarantee” (99.999%). When bundled with our Find me/follow me, voicemail, voicemail to email and call forwarding, you will never miss a business call again!
Online Meetings Included
Our premium online meeting service is included with all VoIP packages. Built in collaboration tools and screen sharing make it easy for participants to share content in real-time for more productive meetings.
- Full HD video: 720p HD video conferencing with up to 12 webcams supported.
- Audio: Conference call numbers and PINs are provided, so participants can join by phone or computer.
- Screen sharing: Share your screen for more interactive meetings.
- Screen annotation: Meeting participants can call out important points on a shared screen in real-time during a meeting.
- Meeting transcripts and insights: Meeting hosts can transcribe recorded meetings and automatically identifies actionable items.
- Notes: Capture meeting notes in real-time–notes are automatically sent to all meeting participants.
- Remote control: Give participants direct control of your keyboard and mouse so you can collaborate better together.
Why Choose VoIP?
Analog phone lines are a thing of the past. Smart businesses are switching to VoIP phone service for their business, and here are a few reasons why:
- Move to a new office location – Hassle Free!
- Adding a new phone extension takes a few clicks.
- Receive calls anywhere – at your desk, on your smart phone.
- Hosted on the cloud – No need for an ugly switch board
- Phones come shipped to your office, pre-programmed!
- Save money by eliminating the hidden fees your ISP charges.
- Get all the features of a large corporation on an SMB budget.
Standard Features Included with VoIP Phone Service
Whether you are a small home-based business or a large corporation with thousands of employees, we have a solution that will deliver all the features you need to run your business. Check out the standard features you get with our VoIP for business:
- Unlimited local and Long distance
- Free caller ID
- Voicemail boxes for each line
- Free Auto-attendant Line
- Free Find Me/Follow Me
- Programmable Phone System
- Free call forwarding
- Included hold music
- Free Web fax
- Free 3-way calling
- Included receptionist software
- Voicemail to Email services
- Free desk phone per user
- Free conference line
- Bundled pricing
- Free call recording
- HIPAA Compliant
- Voice Acting (Premium Service)
Common Questions Business Owners have about VoIP Phone Service
How does VoIP work?
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phones record your voice, divide it into tiny packets and transmit them across the internet in milliseconds. Furthermore, VoIP phone systems can be reliant on equipment that is stored in your business (SIP Trunked), or can be built into the phone itself and reliant on an off-site server (Hosted). We focus on hosted VoIP phone systems because it gives you the freedom to pick up your desk phone (in case of a power or internet outage), take it to your home or another office where the power and internet is working, and get back to work.
Can I use my existing phones?
If you are currently using a VoIP phone that is reliable and compatible with our system, we can utilize your phones. Some VoIP phones will work, but will not be able to take advantage of all the features we offer. Unfortunately, analog phones lack the necessary equipment and cannot be converted to VoIP. If the initial purchase price of new phones is your concern, ask about our free desk phone promo deals.
Can I keep my same phone number?
Yes, because we understand the consistency of your phone number is very important to the operation of your business. Porting of your number could take a couple of weeks, but will begin as soon as we order the phones (or service). By the time the phones have been shipped, programmed and delivered, you will usually only have a few days before porting of your number occurs.
How much does VoIP cost?
We think you’ll be surprised! While the cost of VoIP is dependent on multiple factors, we often find that our clients end up with significant savings when they switch to VoIP. A recent client is currently saving $150/month, which is $1800/year on their phone bill. We love the challenge of providing an excellent and reliable phone service that saves money for our clients.